Winter Crafts, Decorations, & Printables
1. Cut a piece of wire edge ribbon about 14 inches long.
2. Fold both ends of the ribbon into the middle and overlap them about an inch or so.
3. Use the small piece of narrow ribbon to tie tightly around the center of the folded ribbon, catching in both ends of the ribbon. You should have a bow.
1. Print our template 1 and template 2 and cut the pieces out. For the large circle, cut out the center piece and discard it. Peel the backing off the contact paper and stick the remaining piece of the large circle down.
2. Trace the remaining pieces onto construction paper and cut them out. The nose is orange, the smaller circles are black, the hat is black and the rectangle for the hat is red.
3. Once your pieces are cut out, place them onto the contact paper (inside of the white circle outline) to create the snowman’s face.
4. Cut a couple of sheets of white tissue paper into one inch squares. Lay the tissue paper squares on top of the snowman’s facial features. Overlap the pieces to get the best effect and make sure to fill in the whole circle.
5. Place a second piece of contact paper over the back of the project so that you essentially sandwich the tissue paper between the two pieces of contact paper. Press this firmly down.
6. Use scissors to cut away the excess contact paper.
Glue the red band onto the hat. Use scotch tape to tape the hat onto the snowman and hang your finished product in the window.