- In a pitcher, mix together 1 can lemonade with 1 can of water. Pour mixture into an ice cube tray, and place a cherry in each cube. Freeze until solid.
- In a punch bowl, combine 2 cans lemonade concentrate, lemon-lime soda and red wine. Stir in lemonade ice cubes, and garnish with maraschino cherries, orange slices and lemon slices.
Long Island Iced Tea
In a pitcher, combine lime juice, simple syrup, rum and orange juice. Add a few dashes of bitters and some grated nutmeg to taste. Serve chilled over ice.
Sex On The Beach
Pour vodka, peach schnapps, raspberry liqueur, and melon liqueur into a glass with ice. Fill it with equal parts of pineapple juice and cranberry juice.
Strawberry Slush Delight
- In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the water by bringing it to a boil over medium-high heat. Turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
- Combine the sugar water with the pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice and pureed strawberries in a 6-quart container. Mix in the rum to taste. Put the entire mixture into a large plastic ice cream pail and freeze overnight.
- To make the drinks to order, scoop 1/2 cup of the frozen mixture into an 8 oz glass. Fill the glass with lemon-lime soda and serve with a straw. Keeps well in freezer for up to one month.