Green Bean Casserole
2 cans Green Giant™ French-style green beans, drained
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
Broccoli Three Cheese Casserole
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 cup French-fried onions for topping.
- 2 In 5-quart Dutch oven, mix remaining onions, the broccoli, cream cheese, bell pepper and red pepper sauce. Cover; cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until sauce chips are melted. Transfer to ungreased 2- to 3-quart casserole.
- 3 Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle reserved onions around outer edge of casserole; bake 5 minutes longer.
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Spread corn over bottom of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Top with cream cheese cubes. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; pour over corn and cream cheese.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir well before serving. Corn will hold on Low heat setting up to 2 hours; stir occasionally.
Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots